Fermented foods might not be on many peoples’ radars. Despite the fact that they are easily available, most folks ignore them. They might seem daunting because they have strong smells or tastes, but they’re packed with nutrients and probiotics which could encourage a healthy digestive tract. Your gut is filled with bactéria, both good and bad. Bacteria outnumber cells in your body by about 10 to 1.
Fator de equilíbrio
The purpose is to create a balance of positive and negative bacteria for a healthy body. The good bacteria help to improve digestion and may even boost immunity. So how can you promote the growth of good bacteria? While there are a couple of distinct answers, a simple means to do this is by eating foods packaged with probiotics, which are plentiful in fermented foods.
What Are Fermented Foods? They’ve been around for several years. Romans ate sauerkraut, Indians continue to drink lassi (a fermented yogurt drink), Bulgarians have been known to eat kefir, and various Asian cultures eat kimchi or other fermented veggies. These foods undergo a lactofermentation procedure, which means bacteria feed on sugars and starches in the alimentação. This makes valuable enzymes, omega-3 fatty acids, and probiotics.
- Better Absorption of Food: If you’ve got the ideal balance of good and bad gut bacteria, you are able to better absorb nutrients from the food you consume. Just because you consume fermented foods doesn’t mean that you can eat anything you want. It means that if you eat healthy food such as fruta and vegetables, your body will better absorb the nutrients from these foods.
- Optimize Your Sistema Imunológico: A healthy gut creates a powerful immune system because about 80 percent of your immune system is on your gut. Probiotics help create antibodies to fight off pathogens (science words for fighting germs). A healthy digestive system is terrific for maintaining optimum health.
- Help You Detox: The last things you want on your body are built-up toxins. This is why we always recommend cleansing the entire body to reboot your system. Because fermented foods contain beneficial bacteria, eating them can help your body naturally remove toxins and even heavy metals.
- Cost-effectiveness: Why is eating these foods cost effective? To get probiotics, most men and women take probiotic supplements. Fermented foods really have 100 times more garlic than nutritional supplements. So get your kimchi or kombucha on.
- Essential Nutrients: As you know by now, these foods are excellent sources of probiotics. They’re also full of nutrients like vitamin K2, which can help stop plaque from building up in your arteries. B-vitamins are plentiful in fermented foods also. Don’t be afraid to try new foods, particularly ones that are fermented. Not only do they taste great, but they’re awesome for your wellbeing.