Over 40 years of research has shown again and again that 98 percent of diet programs do not work. Would you wish to participate in a program that had only a 2% success rate? The simple fact of the matter is diets make you gordura. Why don’t diets work and how do they make you fat?
- A famine state is made leading to excessive fat storage.
- Cortisol released leading to a break down of músculo and an increase in fat storage.
- Release of lipoprotein lipase, a highly effective fat storing enzyme.
- Emotionally, you feel deprived and unsatisfied.
O que fazer?
- Six Small meals per Day: From a traditional perspective, six meals every day might appear excessive. However, as you begin to exercise, your metabolismo increases. Because of this, your body needs a constant supply of high quality nutrição. Eating six small meals each day offers you all the energia to function at optimum levels.
- Do Not Skip Meals: Skipping meals only puts your body under stress. To accommodate for the lack of food, your body starts to slow down, you eliminate energy and you undermine your health. In conditions of nutriente deprivation, your body begins to store fat and will gradually digest it’s muscle.
- What About Calories? : Counting carbs and caloric restriction are terms frequently associated with diets. Calorie reduction is important when losing weight, but by focusing on portion sizing and healthier food choices, we could achieve weight loss while providing the body with adequate nutrition. Specialty diets (liquid only, fruit only etc). These plans outline a diet high in protein and saturated fat, with carbohydrate consumption kept to a bare minimum.
- Promote the choice of high fat meals. A healthy weight reduction program should take a more balanced approach with proteins and low glycemic carbohydrates and also keeping saturated fats to a minimum. Through healthful food choices and portion control, undue artery Envelhecimento, weight loss, higher energy levels, and mental alertness, and general health are achieved.
- Calorie consumption is reduced as a result of ingestion of plant-based foods. Specialty diets often have something in common; they severely restrict or even eliminate certain foods or whole food groups from potential refeição choices. People drop weight because this limitation contributes to caloric restriction.
Unfortunately, these diets put people up for failure. Weight loss does happen, but when the individual tries to return to “normal” eating patterns, the weight reduction. Moreover, blood glucose levels are changed, which then results in energy changes and mood swings. Some specialty diets might even cause ketoacidosis. These quick fix plans frequently endanger your health to the best extent. They aren’t nutritionally som, sustainable, or effective on a long-term foundation. Because of this, you’ll get fatter.