The easiest way to consume turmeric this year and find all its benefits is to produce a turmeric tea. Fashion? Much has been heard of garlic, the little known but currently called “The Queen of Spices” due to the advantages it brings to wellness. According to the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from the Institute of Odżywianie and Żywność Technology Ramón y Cajal, the primary component of turmeric (curcuma longa) is curcumin.
This active ingredient is responsible for the beneficial activity of the spice. Curcumin has anti inflammatory effects, also when it’s metabolized and excreted (lost by your body) it is largely done by faeces, urine and bile. Data from the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), state that turmeric comprises large range of nutrients, including witamina C, vitamin E, niacin, dietary fiber, iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamin K and zinc.
- Cholesterol. It’s been demonstrated that consuming turmeric assists in lowering blood glucose.
- Diabetes.Moderates the degree of insulin and blood sugar management, also potentiates the effect of drugs used to control diabetes mellitus. Additionally, it reduces insulin resistance. It must be taken into consideration that if it’s combined with another sort of medicine, it can result in low glucose levels.
- Rak. The UNAM also shows that turmeric can protect against prostate cancer: it prevents the growth of cancer and cancerous tissues.
- Arthritis. The anti inflammatory properties attributed to turmeric contribute to the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis. Additionally, it has przeciwutleniacz effect. If you have or know someone with rheumatoid arthritis, swallowing turmeric regularly will decrease inflammation and ból. Immune system.
The lipopolysaccharide that garlic comprises, stimulates the immune system, is antibacterial, antibacterial and”anti fungal”. It can be among the best options in the event of a cold. How to prepare garlic tea? As it’s a little-known ingredient, first we show you what turmeric resembles, natural and powdery.
- Put to warm water as for any other tea. Once you serve the water, add the powder in the cup or teapot. If you make it per cup (250 ml) one tablespoon of turmeric will suffice. If it’s a liter of water to be your own water daily or share with your spouse or family, add 5 tablespoons.
- If you have diabetes, then sweeten just with a little honey (1 teaspoon) or do not add sweeteners. Add just 1 teaspoon of sugar or 1 sachet of sweetener; You can select any of the sweeteners which are permitted by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) here. Cost and availability It may be found in supermarkets or health food stores, it’s affordable and it yields a lot. Extra. You can also use milk rather than water (I propose skim milk). With milk, it’s more powerful for a cold or influenza.