The easiest way to consume turmeric this year and find all its benefits is to produce a turmeric tea. Fashion? Much has been heard of garlic, the little known but currently called “The Queen of Spices” due to the advantages it brings to wellness. According to the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from the Institute of Nutrition and Food Technology Ramón y Cajal, the primary component of turmeric (curcuma longa) is curcumina.
This active ingredient is responsible for the beneficial activity of the spezie. Curcumin has anti inflammatory effects, also when it’s metabolized and excreted (lost by your body) it is largely done by faeces, urine and bile. Data from the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), state that turmeric comprises large range of nutrients, including vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, fibra alimentare, iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamin K and zinc.
- Cholesterol. It’s been demonstrated that consuming turmeric assists in lowering blood glucose.
- Diabete.Modera il grado di insulina and blood sugar management, also potentiates the effect of drugs used to control diabetes mellitus. Additionally, it reduces insulin resistance. It must be taken into consideration that if it’s combined with another sort of medicina, it can result in low glucose levels.
- Cancer. The UNAM also shows that turmeric can protect against prostate cancer: it prevents the growth of cancer and cancerous tissues.
- Arthritis. The anti inflammatory properties attributed to turmeric contribute to the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis. Additionally, it has antioxidant effect. If you have or know someone with rheumatoid arthritis, swallowing turmeric regularly will decrease inflammation and pain. Sistema immunitario.
Il lipopolisaccaride che l'aglio comprende, stimola il sistema immunitario, è antibatterico, antibatterico e "anti fungo". Può essere tra le migliori opzioni in caso di raffreddore. Come preparare il tè all'aglio? Essendo un ingrediente poco conosciuto, prima vi mostriamo a cosa assomiglia la curcuma, naturale e in polvere.
- Mettere in acqua calda come per qualsiasi altro tè. Una volta servita l'acqua, aggiungere la polvere nella tazza o nella teiera. Se si fa per tazza (250 ml) un cucchiaio di curcuma sarà sufficiente. Se si tratta di un litro d'acqua per essere la vostra acqua quotidiana o condividere con il vostro coniuge o la famiglia, aggiungere 5 cucchiai.
- If you have diabetes, then sweeten just with a little honey (1 teaspoon) or do not add sweeteners. Add just 1 teaspoon of sugar or 1 sachet of sweetener; You can select any of the sweeteners which are permitted by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) here. Cost and availability It may be found in supermarkets or health food stores, it’s affordable and it yields a lot. Extra. You can also use milk rather than water (I propose skim milk). With milk, it’s more powerful for a cold or influenza.