If you breathe air, eat food or essentially only exist on planet earth, you’re taking in toxins. Pretty much constantly. Even if you eat organic food, would not even consider spraying chemicals in your home, and religiously use canvas bags as opposed to plastic bags. Research indicates that a frightening quantity of health issues are associated with, or caused by, stored toxins.
In reality, a recent study at Columbia University School of Public Health estimates that 95 percent of cancer is caused by diet and exposure to toxins, and 90 percent of chronic diseases are brought on by the environment. Translation: Chemicals you might have ingested or breathed or have been accidentally exposed to decades ago are still being hoarded on your organs, fat cells and brain tissue.
Even if you often fast. Or drink gallons of detox tea. Or sweat in the sauna after a fantastic workout in your gym. Sadly, even when you believe you are as clean inside as you’re out, odds are, you’re the host to unwelcome toxic guests that are wreak havoc on your wellbeing.
So, the question is: How can one get rid of those guests who’ve worn out their welcome? Is it possible to wash one’s cells? Like heavy cleaning a carpet rather than just vacuuming the surface, ridding the body of what is stuck in its cells takes some elbow grease. Or, cellular level cleanup, as the case may be. Thankfully, now-a-days there are high-tech strategies to start doing that.
- Oxygenation remedies -Cells need oxygen, not just to survive, but to thrive. Among the most potent ways to deliver more oxygen is by using hyperbaric oxygen treatment (HBOT). This technology is definitely not new. In reality, early versions of this room have been in existence for over 300 years. Pure oxygen treatments in a hyperbaric chamber helps eliminate toxins, open up blood vessels and provide nourishment to cells. It can really help create new pathways in which there are blockages.Another holistic apparatus is that the pulsed electro-magnetic field treatment, utilizing the power of magnets to tune up cells, reduce inflammation and pain and slow aging by oxygenating blood and detoxifying it concurrently.
- Detoxification treatments – Since we have already established it’s not possible to become a human in 2015 without poisons invading your cells, here is another the truth: There’s no over-the-counter remedy or nutritional supplement that’s powerful enough to evict those freeloaders. However, such things as colonic hydrotherapy, medical peat baths, along with other interesting remedies work like microscopic roto-rooter machines. Or just like landlords with eviction notices.
- Circulatory remedies – Imagine the freeway at rush hour. Not much motion, right? Same thing with your blood when flow is jammed. But this type of traffic jam means oxygen and nourishment is not able to get to where it needs to get, like the heart, brain, organs and your biggest organ: Skin. Why is it stagnant is those toxins clogging up the lanes.
- Hyperthermia infrared treatments – Sitting in these ultra powerful saunas permits you to sweat out toxins and heavy metals 35 percent more ardently than standard saunas. Sideline benefits are they enhance circulation and raise metabolism also.
- Whole Body Circulatory Vibration – Standing on this unit is particularly useful for those unable to exercise as a result of medical conditions since it enhances flexibility, strengthens core, raises metabolism and elevates human growth hormone (anti-aging).
- High Possible Treatment – Half an hour on this remarkable machine is similar to three hours of aerobic exercise, and it activates cells, purifies and alkalizes blood, and assists with cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- Light Therapy – These LED devices stimulate circulation by providing light to the skin, stimulating cellular metabolism and circulation.
- Lymphatic limb compression sleeves – This focused compression on increases blood circulation action with each pump.
- Strengthening the immune system (AKA preventative medication ) – A critical component in the way the body naturally fights diseases, infections, and heals itself is the power of its ability to fight off these toxic invaders. Besides healthy nutrition, herbal and vitamin supplements and self care, there are different ways to achieve this, such as infrared hyperthermia, and pulsed electro-magnetic field treatment (mentioned previously, this device also balances the immune system) along with physician prescribed infusions of chelation treatment.
Among the best things to do to build your immune system is find positive ways to manage day-to-day stress. Research finds that anxiety can extend the complete time it takes for a wound to heal by up to 40%, soless anxiety (or better ways to manage it) and improved immune systems. Combine these four fundamentals with time-tested oriental recovery (herbs, juicing, nutrition, massage, wraps, yoga, mindfulness meditation, acupressure, Ayurvedic healing, etc.), and your cells will be as clean as a whistle and prepared to create wellness. Obviously, the advantages of cellular cleansing is a clear: Better health, revitalized energy, longer life and possibly even a happier existence. Just to name only a few.