The immune system is made from various bodily elements including organs, bone marrow, cells, cells and chemicals, in addition to the nutrients which help nourish and create them. Listed below are the Top Ten nutritional supplements to help maintain your immune system strong and you healthy. Vitamin C – Gives all around support to your immune system and may also have antiviral properties.
What is happening?
When dealing with health issues like viral infections, colds, stress, operation and advanced diseases, the bodies Vitamin C levels are endangered. Vitamin E – This important vitamin is most useful because of its antioxidant effects on oxidized fats and cholesterol, both of which are supposed causes heart disease. Vitamin E also helps to protect cell membranes and DNA from free-radical damage. Included in their body’s detoxification system. It’s particularly useful in eliminating chemical irritants like heavy metals.
As an antioxidant it prevents or slows the aging process of tissue. This may benefit the cardiovascular system and protect against cancer.
- Vitamin A – This antioxidant reduces the rate of disease and supports normal cell reproduction. It helps protect the body from the irritating effects of smoke and other pollutants. It may also lower your chances of getting such health issues as nausea, atherosclerosis, stroke and high blood pressure.
- Beta-carotene – This nutrient converts to Vitamin A in the body, but it doesn’t have the exact antioxidant effect as Vitamin A. Beta-carotene has been proven to strengthen the immune response by stimulating T-helper mobile activity. Additionally, it seems to prevent the growth of cancer. A variety of studies have shown people with a greater beta-carotene intakes have a reduced rate of colon and lung cancer.
- Zinc – Zinc is important to a number of immune-system functions. It helps with recovery and reduces disease. It supports the parts of the immune system which helps the body fight infection and produce cells. By helping to regulate the function of white blood cells can enhance antibody response to vaccines and cell-mediated immunity.
- Echinacea Angustifolia -Echinacea – Has been named the “king of blood purifiers”. It’s used to purify the blood and lymph system and to treat ailments. Recent studies reveal it can increase white blood cell counts and because of this increase our ability to fight viruses and bacteria. In addition, it stimulates the lymphatic system to clean wastes.
- Acidophilus – This beneficial bacteria inhabits the human digestive tract. It’s famous for strengthening the return of normal body functions following a course of antibiotics, by reintroducing friendly bacteria to the colon. It acts as a mild antibiotic, and routine use can replace the harmful bacteria in your colon (or vaginal tract in women, where acidophilus can also be used to treat yeast infections).
- CoEnzyme-Q10 CoEnzyme-Q10 is created from the body and works along with other enzymes to support the body’s bioenergetic functions. It appears to act as a mild stimulant to the immune-system. It’s been proven to help lower blood pressure and improve the pumping action and electrical function of the heart. It may also boost energy production in cells.
- Thymus Glandulars – These are derived from animal glands and are considered to supply basic nutrients like amino acids, vitamins and oils. Studies suggests that when consumed, they reach, and influence, human glands. Thymus Glandulars include the active hormone thymosin that is of particular value to the immunological role because help to excite T-lymphocyte creation and activity within the body.