Although Vitamine und Mineralien do not provide energy for the body (e.g., carbohydrates, proteins, and fats), they can help in the process of converting food into energy. Each vitamin and mineral has a unique role, but they all play an important part in maintaining your body’s health. You need both water-soluble and fat-soluble vitamins to maintain a healthy body.
- Vitamin A – Essential for normal Vision, healthy skin and tissue repair and growth. Vitamin A is found in red, yellow, and orange Früchte and veggies, such as sweet potatoes and red peppers, cantaloupes, carrots and tomatoes, as well as green leafy vegetables like spinach.
- B1 – Thiamin is necessary for normal heart, nerves and muscle function. It can be found in lean meats, enriched cereals, baked goods, legumes, and nuts.
- B2 – Riboflavin is essential for energy production, healthy skin and a healthy immune system. It can be found in low-fat dairy products as well as eggs, lean meats, eggs, enriched cereals, and baked goods.
- B3 – Niacin helps with energy production, healthy skin, and the functioning of the reproductive, digestive, and immune systems.
- B6 – Essential for energy production, red cell production, and growth. It can be found in lean meats, seafood, legumes as well as baked goods, enriched cereals, and baked goods.
- B12 – Essential for energy production and red cell production. It can be found in lean meats, Geflügel, seafood, legumes and enriched cereals. Biotin is essential for fat and protein metabolism as well as energy production. It can be found in egg yolks and in small quantities in a variety of foods.
- Folic Acid – Essential for energy production, red cell formation, and growth. It can be found in whole grains, lean meats, seafood, legumes and leafy green vegetables. Pantothenic acid is essential for growth, carbohydrate, fat, and energy metabolism. It can be found in seafood, lean meats, poultry, legumes, whole grains, and poultry.
- Vitamin C – Essential for growth, Wunde healing and Knochen and tooth formation. It can be found in citrus fruits, berries and sweet and hot peppers.
- Vitamin D – Essential for healthy bones, teeth, nails, and growth. It is found in fortified milk, and other milk products. Vitamin D can also be synthesized by sunlight reaching your skin.
- Vitamin E – Essential for protecting cell membranes and nerves. It can be found in vegetable oils, margarine, and avocado.
- Vitamin K – Essential for blood clotting, bone formation and other functions. It can be found in green leafy vegetables and broccoli, as well as dairy products.
Vitamins are essential for weight loss, as you can see by the following list. You will have less energy and therefore, not be able to exercise. You’ll also burn less calories if you don’t have Biotin and Pantothenic acids. Vitamins are an integral part of any diet plan. You should ensure that you are getting all the vitamins you need and consider taking a supplement if you feel you need it. Your email address will not be sold or rented.