The advantages of this oil have been known and used for centuries for various health problems and to maintain overall health and well-being. If it did not offer any health benefits, it wouldn’t have survived the test of time. Concerning ovarian cyst natural therapy, using castor oil packs for ovarian cysts is among the most popular home remedies for ovarian cysts treatment.
Why castor oil packs for ovarian cysts? Castor oil is derived from the castor bean – Ricinus communis. This oil is a triglyceride with the most common fatty acid found in this oil being ricinoleic acid. It’s ricinoleic acid that’s thought to be the main reason behind the many reported health benefits of castor oil. But you should bear in mind that there really isn’t much scientific research to support the use of castor oil as a health remedy and the benefits of it for these purposes. All the favorable testimonials are largely anecdotal.
As far as the present use of this specific oil for a variety of ailments, it’s the natural healer Egdar Cayce who resisted using this special oil from the first part of the last century and particularly the use of castor oil packs to treating various health conditions like constipation (taken orally or through using castor oil packs), for stimulating the immune system, for epilepsy, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, gynecological problems, and soon and so on.
This oil is thought to be beneficial for the immune system through topical or oral application of the oil. Castor oil packs when used correctly can help improve and boost different components of the immune system. Using this package has been demonstrated in a couple of studies to boost the lymphocytes that are the disease fighting cells from the immune system.
Lymphocytes help the body remove disease causing toxins in addition to waste from the body. When this component of the immune system isn’t working at its fullest potential, it causes a build up of those toxins and waste matter which may result in inflammation which increases the chance of developing a variety of diseases and conditions. Many holistic practitioners think that ovarian cysts are caused by toxins that the body doesn’t know how to correctly remove and by increasing the number of lymphocytes, more disease causing toxins can be eradicated.
So as to treat ovarian cysts, it’s thought that improving the functioning of the immune system through the use of castor oil packs as well as the ricinoleic acid in this oil that has anti-inflammatory properties is believed to remove these cysts. This oil has the exceptional ability to penetrate the skin to be able to relax smooth muscle. This exceptional capability helps it penetrate the blood and lymph vessels, the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, intestines, gall bladder, liver, and so forth, to fix any issues and enhance performance.
Keep in mind
A castor oil pack is put on the skin to improve circulation in addition to promote healing and removal of the various organs and tissues which lie under the skin. This package is used many times to stimulate the liver, reduce inflammation, relieve pain, increase blood flow, in addition to improve digestion. These packs help to improve the efficiency of circulation in the pelvic area. Good flow in this area will ensure that supportive nutrients are delivered immediately into the cells, which waste products and inflammatory variables are removed before they cause harm.
When you place this package over your liver area, it can help enhance the functioning of your liver that’s an important waste removal organ. When your liver is working at optimum levels waste, toxins and excess hormones will be removed in a timely fashion. What do you need to lose by integrating castor oil packs if you’re tormented by symptomatic cysts on the ovaries? What’s a castor oil pack?
These packs are extremely popular since they allow the a variety of healing properties found in this oil to be absorbed directly through the skin so as to start their healing work within the body.
- You need organic cold pressed castor oil. This oil has no pesticides or other toxins and is perfect for use for ovarian cysts organic therapy.
- You require a heating pad or hot water bottle. The heat is believed to assist the healing properties of the oil penetrate the body better. The heat also can help alleviate any pain and pressure you might be experiencing in the pelvic area especially when an ovarian cyst raptures.
- You want a plastic wrap or garbage bags.
- In addition, you need cotton flannel or parts of wool big enough to use over the abdomen.
- To be certain that you’re not allergic to this oil, you might want to carry out a patch test first.
- Fold the flannel or wool in thirds or utilize three distinct pieces.
- Soak the flannel or wool inside this oil but the flannel or wool shouldn’t drip with oil.
- Lie down in a supine position (face up) with your feet raised with a pillow placed beneath your knees and toes.
- Place the flannel soaked in castor oil over the affected region.
- Cover with the plastic wrap.
- Place the heating pad or hot water bottle on top of the plastic wrap.
- So as to insulate the heat, you might choose to cover the jar or mat with the old towel or t-shirt.
- Leave this castor oil pack for 45 to 60 minutes and just relax. You can even use this opportunity to visualize and meditate upon your health and well-being.
- Remove the pack and wash the oil off your skin with soap and water or a baking soda solution.
- You may reuse this castor oil pack by keeping this pack after use in a zip-lock bag and keeping it by your bedside or in a cabinet and use again as needed. Discard when the pack begins to change color or odor.
- Use this package for four days consecutively per week for around a month and rest for the remainder of the week. After a month, assess the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of the natural method.
- Don’t get into too much action after administering a castor oil pack that’s why it’s sometimes better to do it just before going to bed.
- These packs can be quite messy so do intend to wear old clothing or lie on old clothes that you keep separate from your regular clothes because castor oil can stain.
- For those trying to become pregnant, castor oil packs are a bad idea since the heat used may interfere with your ability to get pregnant.
- Moreover, if you’re on your period, avoid using this method. Castor oil packs for ovarian cysts are unquestionably one of the popular methods recommended for people who are searching for successful ovarian cyst natural treatment approaches.
While this oil treatment for ovarian cysts has resulted in a lot of positive effects in many patients, it’s important to bear in mind that what might work for you may not work for another and vice versa.